Chicago Protective Apparel 605-IND-N 9 oz. Indura 100% Cotton Fire Resistant Coverall, Navy
Multi-purpose protection from electric arc, flash fire, light molten ferrous metal splash, and welding exposure.
- 10.8 ATPV
- 9oz Indura® 100% Cotton
- Stand-up collar and three pockets – one chest pocket and two side hip pockets
- NFPA 2112 and NFPA 70E
- Guaranteed flame resistance for the life of the garment
- Concealed brass zipper, snap at top of zipper and at neck
- Two outside chest pockets (one with flap closure and pencil slot), two front hip pockets, two rear patch pockets and right hip tool pocket)
- Side access from pockets
- Elasticized waistband and action back
- Adjustable snap at wrist cuff
- Reinforced bar tack at high stress areas
- Available in navy and orange
An Arc Thermal Protective Value (ATPV) refers to the maximum incident energy (in calories per centimeter squared) that protective equipment can be exposed to and prevent to onset of a second-degree burn. Ratings are based upon the total weight of the fabric.