SafeWaze FS-FSP17010-HWA Heavyweight Non-Penetrating Roof Anchor
The SafeWaze Heavyweight Anchor is a non-penetrating counter weighted anchor designed for flat roofs that cannot be penetrated.
The anchor is center mounted and swivels with the worker. Designed to be used with self retracting lifelines.
- Can break down to fit onto a standard 48” x 40” pallet
- Easy to assemble and break down
- Non-penetrating rooftop solution
- Weights are 50 lbs. each allowing the potential for one worker to lift unassisted
- Temporary non-destructive solution
- Swivel bracket can accommodate different length SRLs
- Simple design
- Meets or exceeds all applicable OSHA and ANSI standards
|Materials||Steel plates and hardware|
|Weight||Plates: 50 lbs. each (x16), Mounting Plate: 20 lbs., Swivel Bracket: 11 lbs., Total: 825 lbs.|
|Weight Capacity/Max Working Load||1 user at maximum 310 lbs. with tools, Connecting SRL must limit fall arrest force to a max of 900 lbs.|
|Length||Footprint: 4’-6” x 3’-3” Each, Weighted Base: 12” x 24”, Mounting Plate: 1’-8” x 2’-2”|
|Applicable Standards||Meets OSHA 1926 Subpart M, ANSI Z359.1|