SafeWaze 018-5035 7â€² Web 40″Wear Pad, Dual Leg Tie Back Retractable with FS-EX313 Bracket and Aluminum Carabiner
The SafeWaze 018-5035 tie back SRL comes with our FS-EX313 dual bracket, aluminum carabiner, and 3/4â€³ steel tie back snaphook.
It comes with all the same lightweight and durable features offered in our standard 7â€² series with new wear pad protected Tie Back legs allowing for anchorage connection from 9.5â€³ to 36â€³.
The housing also makes for easy viewing and inspection of the webbing, reserve line, and pawl assembly. This unit comes with our 1014 behind the web bracket.
- 7â€² length
- Steel tie back snap hooks
- High strength clear plastic housing
- 40â€³ of wear pad protected webbing
- 36â€³ max. circumference tie back connection
- Steel tie back snap hooks with 5,000 lb. gate
- .77 in (19.5 mm) Ultrahigh molecular weight webbing
- 10â€™ non tie back when used in overhead applications
- Compliance: OSHA 1929-502
- User Capacity: ANSI 130-310 lbs. and OSHA 420 lbs. (max)
- FS-EX313 dual bracket included
- Aluminum carabiner included
- Available in single and dual leg configuration with a variety of attachment options
|Materials||High-strength clear plastic housing, .77 in (19.5 mm) Ultrahigh Molecular Weight Webbing, Steel Tie Back snap hooks|
|Weight Capacity/Max Working Load||ANSI 130-310 lbs (58.97-140.61 kg) OSHA up to 420 lbs (190.51 kg)|
|Maximum Arrest Distance||Class A up to 24 in (60.96 cm) if used above Dorsal D-ring Class B up to 54 in (137.16 cm) if used up to a maximum of 2 ft below Dorsal D-ring|
|Length||7 ft (2.13 m)|
|Hook Rating||5,000 lbs (2267.96 kg) Tensile Strength 3,600 lbs (1632 kg) Gate Rated|
|Applicable Standards||Meets OSHA 1926.502 – ANSI Z359.14 – ANSI A10.32|