PortWest Hi Vis Yellow 3-in-1 Class 3 Winter Pilot Jacket with Removable Sleeves and Fur Liner UPJ50
UPJ50YNR- Hi Vis Yellow & Navy
Also available in UPJ50ONR- Hi Vis Orange & Navy
The fabric texture on the shell is very unique!!!! It’s 60 cotton / 40 poly instead of 100% poly like most. Thus, texture is extremely soft yet durable. The Fur liner in the collar and torso is also extremely soft and warm. The shell and liner have unmatched comfort in a Hi Vis winter jacket!
Providing versatile and comfortable protection this jacket is suitable for a variety of working environments. Quality fabric superb workmanship and unrivalled function are standard. The detachable fur lining and collar in combination with the zip-out sleeves prove this is an extremely adaptable garment. Numerous zipped outer and interior pockets afford excellent personal security.
The removable liner is a very unique texture that is akin to a ‘fur’ on the collar and torso vs tradistional fleece. The removable sleeves have a diamond stitched quilted liner. Garment can be worn as a Class 2 insulated or unlined vest with zipper.
Unique Reflective Tape: Our tape has thousands of glass beads every centimeter squared – working as thousands of tiny mirrors reflecting ligth back towards it’s source as a brilliant white glow.
- Hi Vis Yellow/ Navy Bottom; Aslo available in Hi Vis Orange
- 60% Cotton / 40% Polyester Soft Twill Weave Shell
- 100% Fur Liner in torso, collar & Qulited Inner Sleeves
- Can be worn 3 ways
- Wrist closures & Zipper Storm Flap with Snap closure
- Removable outer jacket sleeves (wear as insulated or unlined hi vis vest)
- Removable Fur liner in torso and collar
- Waterproof construction
- Pockets: 2 Outer Side Pockets, 1 Radio Pocket with velcro closure, (2) Deep Zipper Chest Pockets, (1) Zipper Sleeve Pocket, (3) Pencil Pockets
- 2 Way Zipper
- Contrasting Black Bottom
- “Cool Jacket”, Warm, Durable, Run true to size
Men’s Chest M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL
40 – 41 42 – 44 46 – 48 50 – 52 54 – 55 56 – 58