Pip Novax Rubber Insulating Gloves Electrical Rated Gloves, Class 2, Black Over Orange, 18″, Unlined, Model#/Size: 158-2-18/11
Ideal for electrical contractors, hybrid automotive repair/service or manufacturing, industrial plant maintenance, utilities, power generation, HVAC technicians, elevator installers, transportation (primarily rail)
- Individually tested to meet ANSI/ASTM D120 Standard and NFPA 70E for use around Electrical Hazards and Arc Flash protection.
- Natural rubber construction offers the required dielectric properties combined with flexibility, strength and durability.
- The contoured shape reduces hand fatigue.
- Proof test voltage AC Volts: 20,000
- Max use voltage AC/DC: 17,000/25,500
- 14 or 16-inch lengths