PIP 19-D355 G-Tek 3GX ANSI Cut Level 3 Seamless Knit Dyneema® Diamond Blended Glove with Nitrile Coated Foam Grip on Palm, Fingers & Knuckles Box/12 Pairs
G-Tek Dyneema ANSI Cut Level 3: Used for electronics, glass cutting, sheet metal handling, parts assembly, sharp small parts handling, construction and general duty.
- Seamless construction offers increased comfort and breathability
- Dyneema® Diamond & Nylon shell is lightweight and provides excellent dexterity, tactile sensitivity and cut resistance
- Foam Nitrile coated plam and knuckles are compatible with light oils and will provide a good grip and excellent abrasion resistance
- Knit Wrist helps prevent dirt and debris from entering the glove
- Cotton color binding denotes sizing
- Washable, resistant to chemicals, water, and ultraviolet light
- Compliant with FDA Part 177 – Indirect food activities: Polymers. Subpart C – Substances for use only as components of articles intended for repeated use. Sec. 177.2600
Dyneema® Diamond Technology
With Dyneema® Diamond Technology cut resistance can be doubled compared to Dyneema® Continuous Filament Technology. The unmatched comfort level provides a cool, non-irritating sensation and feels like you are not even wearing gloves. But, the best feature of all, is the cost-effective and unmatched durability that stands up to laundering for long lasting value.