FallTech 7047R Arc Flash Full Body Harness, Nomex / Kevlar, Back D-Ring, Mating Buckle Legs & Chest, Rescue Loops, 425 lb Rated
- Coated Mating Buckle Legs, Chest and Torso Adjusters
- Paired Front Torso Rescue Loops
- Single back D‐ring for fall arrest
- Nomex®/Kevlar® blend webbing
- Insulated D‐ring, buckles and adjusters.
- Sizes: Small – 3XL
- Size Chart below
- Need an Arc Flash Lanyard or Arc Flash Retractable?
- Webbing: Nomex®/Kevlar®; Min. 7,000 lbs. tensile strength
- D‐Rings: Insulated Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Buckles/Adjusters: Insulated Alloy Steel; Min. 5,000 lbs. tensile strength
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs. To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32‐2004, Z359.1‐2007, Z359.12‐2009
- ASTM: ASTM F887‐10
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use
- Inspect before each use
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear
- Never attach a shock absorbing lanyard to a side D-Ring.