FallTech 7047QC Arc Flash Nomex 1D Standard Non-belted Full Body Harness, Quick Connect Adjustments, 425 lb Rated
- Features premium overmolded alloy steel dorsal D-ring, quick connect leg and chest buckles, and mating buckle torso adjusters
- Arc resistant Nomex® webbing with Kevlar® fiber core throughout shoulders, torso, and legs.
- Overmolded quick-connect buckles feature visual indicators showing positive connection
- Includes paired lanyard parking keepers and Nomex® label cover
- Meets ASTM F887 Standards
- Complies with ANSI Z359.11-2014
- Sizes: Small – 3XL
- Size Chart below
- Need an Arc Flash Lanyard or Arc Flash Retractable?
WebbingNomex®/Kevlar®; 5,000 lb min. static strengthD-ringOvermolded Alloy Steel; 5,000 lb min. static strengthBuckles and AdjustersOvermolded alloy steel; 3,372 lb min. static strength
- Tensile Strength: Min. 5,000 lbs.
- Max. Capacity: 425 lbs. To maintain ANSI Z359 compliance, limit total user weight to 310lbs
- OSHA: CFR1926.502, CFR1910.66
- ANSI: A10.32‐2004, Z359.1‐2007, Z359.12‐2009
- ASTM: ASTM F887‐10
- Read, understand and follow all labels and instructions prior to use
- Inspect before each use
- Remove from service if there is evidence of damage or excessive wear
- Never attach a shock absorbing lanyard to a side D-Ring.